[dfdl-wg] DFDL call notes

Myers, James D jim.myers at pnl.gov
Wed Mar 2 11:54:26 CST 2005

FYI - quick notes about a short call today - Steve, Tara, and I hung out
on the DFDL call today for about 20 minutes to see if we'd get a quorum.
We didn't. We noted that the availability of the prototype from
Ascential seems to be a pre-requisite for further discussions about the
reader/writer/filter/function ideas and resolving the issues around
transform versus sub-type centric approaches. (I'm glad its not me in
the critical path this time!) In any case, I think we agreed that we
need the prototype, or some description of it, soon to get the
discussion moving again and make another productive f-2-f possible.

  Jim