[dfdl-wg] dfdl-wg forums don't work - use email instead

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 12 13:45:04 CDT 2005

We've tried the grid-forge forums, but unfortunately they inexplicably
will send notifications to some people and not others. This facility isn't
robust enough to use, so we're going to have to rely on email and the
email archive to capture electronic discussions within the group for now.
Hopefully this gets fixed someday, but currently this is the situation.

I'll repost as email the technical points I had recently posted to the
forums.

...mikeb

Mike Beckerle
Architect, Scalable Computing