[dfdl-wg] Microsoft Biztalk Flat File Extensions

mike.beckerle at ascentialsoftware.com mike.beckerle at ascentialsoftware.com
Fri Jan 28 15:19:26 CST 2005

Yup. I thought the same thing. Philosophically all very similar. Different
in all the details.

Like the IBM system it's quite machine-centric. I think we're shooting for a
notch more human-intelligibility in the DFDL-WG currently.

However, I'm a bit biased to NOT reach out to Microsoft and twist their arm
for participation in our WG just yet. Not until we've made a bit more
progress. We're really cranking on a prototype here at Ascential and I want
to avoid distractions currently.

...mikeb

  _____