[dfdl-wg] Hello everybody!

Susan Malaika malaika at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 26 07:24:56 CDT 2005

Do you need help selecting or defining your DFDL project Yi? Is it a 3
month project? With programming? Do you have to write a thesis? A paper?
How many pages roughly?

Susan Malaika

"Yi Zhu[MSc]" <yizhu at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Sent by: owner-dfdl-wg at ggf.org
04/26/2005 08:08 AM

dfdl-wg at gridforum.org

[dfdl-wg] Hello everybody!

Hi,

My name is Yi Zhu. I am a MSc student of EPCC, majoring in High
Performance Computing. I am here because my final project is about DFDL
(I am sorry for that as the project has just begun, what exactly will be
implemented has not been decided), and I believe this is a interesting,
challenging and promising field. However, I am a real beginer in DFDL, so
I need all your help. Thanks ever so much!

Regards,
Yi