[dfdl-wg] Call Today

mike.beckerle at ascentialsoftware.com mike.beckerle at ascentialsoftware.com
Wed Apr 13 09:11:20 CDT 2005

Reminder: we have our semi-weekly call today.

Here's some agenda items I've gathered from emails and such:

1) Scope of the v1.0 specification (not to be confused with "scoping of
annotations")
2) Discussion of scoping of annotations based on Ascential posting.
3) Planning of agenda for upcomign F2F meeting on May 11.12, 13, at
Ascential in Westborough, MA
    Suggested topics so far:
- Review of TD Model and extension to cover DFDL properties
- Examples from the Ascl prototype - go through several line by line to see
what we do and don't like about them-

Talk to you at 9am US.PDT, Noon US.EDT, 17h00 UK

Mike Beckerle
Ascential Software