[dfdl-wg] Conference call this week?

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Mon Apr 11 10:01:30 CDT 2005

It should be this week, yes.

One thing I'd like to kick off in advance of the f2f is scoping the content
of a 1.0 spec.

Regards, Steve

Steve Hanson
WebSphere Business Integration Brokers,
IBM Hursley, England
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848

             mike.beckerle at asc
             entialsoftware.co
             m                                                          To
             Sent by:                  dfdl-wg at gridforum.org
             owner-dfdl-wg at ggf                                          cc
             .org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dfdl-wg] Conference call this
             11/04/2005 15:27          week?

Do we have our semi-weekly call this week? For no explicable reason (i.e.,
user error) all the entries for this have dropped off my calendar so I'm
not sure if it's this week or next.

...mikeb

Mike Beckerle
Ascential Software