[dcifp-bof] Active contributors list

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Wed May 26 06:38:56 CDT 2010

Dear participants,

just to remind everyone of the commitments made at OGF28 in Munich, here is my current list of people who volunteered for contributing to the WG:

Bernhard Schott
Wolfgang Ziegler
Philipp Wieder
Chris Smith
David Wallom
Oliver Wäldrich
Georg Birkenheuer
Kryzysztof Kurowski
John-Paul NAvarro
Bastian Koller

I'd like to invite you, my fellow DCIFP comrades, to serve as a good example for the others on the list and actively comment on the draft charter ;-)

As liaison contacts to other WGs within OGF, we have

Andy Edmonds (OCCI)
Andreas Savva (JSDL)

Still missing is a contact point for GLUE. Ideas for a candidate and other potential liaisons (also towards other SDOs) are more than welcome.

Best,
Alexander

--
Alexander Papaspyrou