[dcifp-bof] BoF Session scheduled for OGF29, Chicago

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Wed May 26 06:32:42 CDT 2010

All,

Wolfgang Ziegler notified me that the sessions schedule for OGF29 is already online:

  http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?event_id=16

Our session is going to take place on Sunday, June 20, 2010 at 1:30pm CDT (8:30pm CEST).

This is, by means of dialing in for those who cannot attend, not great, but due to the tight timeframe of the Chicago meeting and several constraints to avoid collisions with other WGs not possible otherwise. Please take my apologies for this inconvenience.

Best,
Alexander