[DAIS-WG] WS~DAI RDF(S) Querying: Public Comment period will be soon over.

Isao KOJIMA kojima at ni.aist.go.jp
Wed Aug 3 21:23:48 CDT 2011

Dear,

The public comments period on WS-DAI RDF(S) Querying Specification
will soon be closed  at 6th August.

http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/comment.php?id=371

We already get some useful comments but we need to have YOUR comments.

As in the Linked Open Data project, RDF is a key component for constructing
large-scale distributed knowledge. Having metadata is also a key issue for
integrating heterogeneous databases and RDF is a standard for describing
metadata.

As in large scale data intensive science, we have the strong need to handle
heterogeneous data in an integrated manner.   In science application, we
have large relational databases, large XML data and complex RDF metadata
which describes them.

We believe our WS-DAI specification framework can contribute to handle
heterogeneous data in a single framework and having WS-DAI for RDF
is very important.

Please download and have a look.  Any comments are welcome.

Regards,

Isao Kojima
DAIS-WG Co-Chair