[DAIS-WG] OGF 30 DAIS-WG Session Minutes

Oscar Corcho ocorcho at fi.upm.es
Tue Oct 26 03:44:56 CDT 2010

Thanks for the minutes Steven,

With respect to the SPARQLFed part, Carlos is very actively involved
in it now from the W3C perspective, since he is currently editing that
part of the spec documents. I agree that it seems to be a bit out of
scope of what WS-DAI-RDF is proposing, although probably we should
make a strong reference to that in the current specs.

I do not think that any of the changes in the WS-DAI-RDF spec will
contribute any changes to the WS-DAI core part, but correct me if I am
wrong.

Oscar