[DAIS-WG] Standing Down as DAIS chair

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 16 11:12:22 CDT 2010

Hi,

> Therefore, I want to recommend Steven Lynden of AIST, Japan
> as a secretary of the group. There is no secretary in curent
> DAIS-WG and he is willing to contribute as a secretary.
>
> As you might know, he has already contributed to several DAIS topics
> including interoperability testing of WS-DAI core/Relational. He is
> also working for RDF research and I think his help is extremely
> useful for the current and future of the group.

+1

I think Steven would make a really good secretary and could really
push the WG chairs when they are too busy to make sure that momentum
is maintained within the group.

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |