[DAIS-WG] Standing Down as DAIS chair

Isao KOJIMA kojima at ni.aist.go.jp
Tue Mar 16 10:04:20 CDT 2010

Dear,

First of all, thank you very  much Mario for his long contribution to the
DAIS working group. I think current WS-DAI specification, which is
about to complete, could not have gone  through without his
leadership.

Second, it will be very happy if Oscar could start to contribute as a
co-chair of the group. The focus of the group will move on to RDF
spec and I believe his knowledge and the ability can greatly help
the activity.

Third. it is clear:-) that we will miss Mario, who was once an
excellent secretary before taking the role of the chair of the group.

Therefore, I want to recommend Steven Lynden of AIST, Japan
as a secretary of the group. There is no secretary in curent
DAIS-WG and he is willing to contribute as a secretary.

As you might know, he has already  contributed to several
DAIS topics including interoperability testing of WS-DAI core/Relational.
He is also working for RDF research and  I think his help is extremely
useful for the current and future of the group.

If there is no objection for it, we would like to start the new group
format with Oscar and Steven from April.

Regards
Isao