[DAIS-WG] Standing Down as DAIS chair

dave pearson dave.pearson at oracle.com
Tue Mar 16 02:35:20 CDT 2010

Mario,

I'd like to thank you for all your efforts in the role of DAIS co-chair
and also in your previous role of secretary.

Dave

On 15/03/2010 16:36, Mario Antonioletti wrote:
> Folks,
>        I'm sad to say that I will be stepping down as one of the DAIS
> chairs as I am changing projects. Oscar Corcho from UPM is willing
> to stand as a DAIS chair with the help of Carlos Buil Aranda also from
> UPM. If anyone would object to Oscar taking on this role or would like
> to offer themselves as a DAIS chair then if they announce it to the
> group then we can discuss the possibilities otherwise Oscar can take
> over the role at the end of March. I would like to see the WS-DAI
> and WS-DAIR proposed recommendations reach full recommendation status
> before the end of the month. We have discussed how to proceed with the
> group at OGF28 and there is a definite set of tasks that can be
> carried out over the near future. I hope the group all success in the
> future and thanks to all those folks that have helped carry the group
> forward whilst I've been a chair of the DAIS group.
>
> Mario
>

> +-----------------------------------------------------------------------+
> |Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
> |Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |

*Dave Pearson
*Vice President Architecture
Global Technology Business Unit
Oracle Corporation

Direct:  +44 118 924 6296
Mobile: +44 7774 672912

Oracle Corporation UK Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales.
Company Reg. No. 1782505. Reg. office: Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley
Park, Reading RG6 1RA