[DAIS-WG] Standing Down as DAIS chair

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 11:36:15 CDT 2010

Folks,
       I'm sad to say that I will be stepping down as one of the DAIS
chairs as I am changing projects. Oscar Corcho from UPM is willing
to stand as a DAIS chair with the help of Carlos Buil Aranda also from
UPM. If anyone would object to Oscar taking on this role or would like
to offer themselves as a DAIS chair then if they announce it to the
group then we can discuss the possibilities otherwise Oscar can take
over the role at the end of March. I would like to see the WS-DAI
and WS-DAIR proposed recommendations reach full recommendation status
before the end of the month. We have discussed how to proceed with the
group at OGF28 and there is a definite set of tasks that can be
carried out over the near future. I hope the group all success in the
future and thanks to all those folks that have helped carry the group
forward whilst I've been a chair of the DAIS group.

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |