[DAIS-WG] Interp Document Submitted

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Sep 23 06:24:45 CDT 2009

Hi,
    I submitted the interop document for the WS-DAI and WS-DAIR
proposed recommendations to the OGF Editor.

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/tracker/do/viewArtifact/projects.ggf-editor/tracker.submit_ggf_draft/artf6337?_message=1253704781592

A number of small changes were made to get to the final version. I
made myself the "Corresponding author" but I'm willing to change to
change that if someone else (in the author list) wants the accolade.
You can pick the final document from the above link or from the
documents section in the DAIS-WG page.

A big thanks to the folks that participated in the interop process and
in the authoring of the document: Sunil, Steven and Mike. If you have
any comments on the document then please hold off until it enters the
public comment phase.

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |