[DAIS-WG] Last Call: DAIS DAIR Interop Document

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Sep 16 05:16:20 CDT 2009

Hi,
    We believe that we have completed an interoperability testing
process for two independent implementations of the WS-DAIR OGF
proposed recommendation (GDF.76) (also the WS-DAI core proposed
recommendatio (GFD.74) which must also be implemented in order to
implement WS-DAIR).
     We have written an experiences document detailing the process
undertaken, the results of the test which achieved interoperability,
as define by this document, and a number of changes suggested to
GFD.74 and GFD.76 as a result of this exercise. The document is
available at:

    http://tinyurl.com/nf2buu  Pick version 35 (or higher).

We would welcome any comments/suggestions/clarifications/typos from
members of the working group and interested parties before submitting
it to the OGF editor. I propose that this be done in a weeks time
(23rd of September 12pm UK time) so you have a week to lodge any
comments. Thanks in advance,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |