[DAIS-WG] Motivational Document Submitted

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Oct 9 03:24:25 CDT 2009

Hi,
    The RDF(S) motivational document has been submitted to the OGF
Editor. Thank you to all those of you put effort to accomplish this
work. We shall need to elicit comments when it makes it through to the
public comment period. Once this is done we should be able to move
pretty quickly with the query spec. Hopefully the ontology spec will
follow not too far behind.

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |