[DAIS-WG] Last Call: WS-DAI RDF Motivational Document

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 6 01:53:30 CDT 2009

Hi,
    This is a last call for the "WS-DAI RDF(S) Realization:
Introduction, Motivational Use Cases and Terminologies" document. We
would like to submit by this Friday, that is before OGF, so if you
could pass any comments by this Thursday 23:59 then that would be
good. If you don't get a chance to comment this time round then you
will get another opportunity when the document makes it through to
public comment. You can find the document at:

 	http://tinyurl.com/y8kacsy

You want version 19 or higher. I gather that certain geographic
regions are having difficulty accessing Grid Forge at the moment.
If you would like to get a copy of this document but can't access
Grid Forge then please email me and I will pass you a copy. Thank
you,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |