[DAIS-WG] Feedback about the current RDF(S) query spec [RV: problems using the WS-DAI-RDFS specification]

Isao KOJIMA kojima at ni.aist.go.jp
Thu May 7 00:11:15 CDT 2009

Hi Miguel and all,

Thanks for your comments and feedbacks. It is a  pleasure if
ADMIRE project can contribute to implement the specifications.

It's my fault not updating  the WSDLs within the document on the forge.
We already have updated WSDLs for our querying implementation
but our activity is limited within a small group without any feedbacks
from others so that the improvement process has become a closed one.

Anyway, we will soon update the forge to the latest items.

Regards,
Isao