[DAIS-WG] Interop Telcon Reminder

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Mar 30 16:17:48 CDT 2009

Hi,
    Just a short reminder that we will be having a call tomorrow
morning at 9am (GMT+1). In terms of agenda it would be good if we
could try to addres the following points:

   - Agenda bashing
   - Introductions
   - Process
     - Agree on:
           *  port type binding to SOAP 1.1
           * binding document/literal or rpc/literal
     - Come up with a scenario and database to use
     - Putting up end points to test
     - Coming up with a test suite
     - Roles
     - Timelines

I have put some stuff up at the wiki page which is mainly a
distillation of GFD.77. Will try to add more content.

Call details:

        Participant access code: 23057332 then #

        Primary dial-in number: 0870 2407821
          or if dialling internationally +44 2078193600
        Or local access alternatives:
          Italy          0269682731
          USA West Coast 4089616553
          USA East Coast 7183541169
          Japan          0335708256
          Spain          912702479
          South Korea    (0)234831059

Speak to folks tomorrow,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |