[DAIS-WG] RDF Call Notes

Miguel Esteban Gutiérrez mesteban at fi.upm.es
Wed Mar 25 04:36:52 CDT 2009

Hello everybody,

Unfortunately I've been ill at home since last Sunday, and have not read
any mail until today. I'll be glad to keep the discussion through the
mailing list.

Regarding the figures Mario has pointed out, yes, the full spec is larger
than others according to the document that is available online. The next
version will include the profiles and split the operations. I have not right
here which will be the final numbers, but the two first profiles will have
much less operations.

Cheers,

  Miguel