[DAIS-WG] DAIR Interop Document

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jun 1 03:33:43 CDT 2009

Hi,
    I would put this up at:

          http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15667?nav=1

so that we keep an audit tail of comments and changes of the document.
Login and click on the Edit/Update button and then upload the document
at the bottom with a version comment. Thanks for doing  this,

Mario

PS let me know if you do not have sufficient privileges allocated to
you and I will change this so that you can carry out this task.

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009, Sunil Ahn wrote:

> Dear Steven, Mario, and Mike
>
> Please find the attached, comments on the document (DAIR Interop Document).
>
> And I have a question.
> Are the CoreDataAccess Interface supposed to support accessing a data resource which is created by indirect data access factory operation?
> In AMGA, It is possible to access an indirect data resource with GetDataResourcePropertyDocument and DestroyDataResource operations.
> However, it is not possible to access it with GenericQuery operation,
>   because the specified parameters such as GenericExpression given for GenericQueryRequest is not appropreate to access a indirect data resource.
> Any Comments will be appreciated.
>
> Best Regards,
> Sunil Ahn.
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 11:23:12 +0100 (BST)
>> From: Mario Antonioletti <mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
>> Subject: Re: [DAIS-WG] DAIR Interop Document
>> To: Steven Lynden <steven.lynden at aist.go.jp>
>> Cc: dais-wg at ogf.org
>>

>> Hi,
>>    Thanks for doing this Steven. I think this is a document that may
>> go through a number of iterations so I have put a copy of it on the
>> document tracker on Grid Forge at:
>>
>>  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15667?nav=1
>>
>> I suspect that we should this location as the canonical location for
>> this document.
>>
>> Mario
>>

>> On Fri, 29 May 2009, Steven Lynden wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've put up the latest version of the DAIR Interop Document on the Wiki:
>>>
>>> http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.dais-wg/wiki/Interop
>>>
>>> See Attachments: DAIR-Interop.doc
>>>
>>> Regards.
>>>
>>> Steven.
>>> --

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |