[DAIS-WG] DAIR Interop Document

Sunil Ahn siahn at kisti.re.kr
Mon Jun 1 03:13:06 CDT 2009

Dear Steven, Mario, and Mike

Please find the attached, comments on the document (DAIR Interop Document).

And I have a question.
Are the CoreDataAccess Interface supposed to support accessing a data resource which is created by indirect data access factory operation?
In AMGA, It is possible to access an indirect data resource with GetDataResourcePropertyDocument and DestroyDataResource operations.
However, it is not possible to access it with GenericQuery operation,
   because the specified parameters such as GenericExpression given for GenericQueryRequest is not appropreate to access a indirect data resource.
Any Comments will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Sunil Ahn.