[DAIS-WG] New Interop Document

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jul 24 06:18:44 CDT 2009

Hi,
   Have put up a new version of the interop document on Grid Forge:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/viewDocument/projects.dais-wg/docman.root.current_documents/doc15667/18?_message=1248434109486

Main changes/outstanding issues:

o Accepted previous changes.
o We need a bit more information in the document about the test suite
   I think.
o I changed the bullet lists to numbered lists for ease of reference.
o For each issue I put in a resolution - there are some that do not
   have a clear solution to me so we will need to discuss these.

Document is change tracked and I have put in a pile of new comments in
it. Next person that takes the token can accept changes that are not
controvertial and try to resolve some of my comments where possible.

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |