[DAIS-WG] DAIS Interop Call

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 08:29:04 CDT 2009

** Note new proposed starting time **

Hi,
    We were scheduled to have the next DAIS interop call on Monday 27th
of April at 8am UK time (GMT+1) BUT would anyone object if we started
at **8:30am** instead? i.e. half an hour later. Unless someone
objects, this will be the new starting time.

Agenda
------

Same as last time but I think we've now made progress on a number of
these items. Let me know if you want anything added.

      - Agenda bashing
      - Process
        - Agree on:
              * binding document/literal or rpc/literal
        - Come up with a scenario and database to use
        - Putting up end points to test
        - Coming up with a test suite
        - Roles
        - Timelines

Actions
-------

Outstanding actions from previous call:

[MAA] speak to the ByteIO folks to determine whether they had a
       rationale for using document/literal and establish whether
       there is a preference in OGF in general.

       Have had a discussion on the dais & byteio mailing lists.
       No definite rationale for doing this but it was pointed out
       that WSRF Application notes expresses a preference for
       document/literal, see:

       http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/dais-wg/2009-April/000277.html

[MJJ] check whether changing the OGSA-DAI WS-DAIR implementation to
       use document/literal would entail a lot of work.

       Done.
       http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/dais-wg/2009-April/000280.html

[MJJ] Put a version of the DAIX test-suite on the DAIS Grid Forge.

       Done. See:

http://www.ogsadai.org.uk/downloads/ogsadaiwsdaix1.1/ogsadai-wsdaix-interop-tests.zip

Call details
------------

          Participant access code: 23057332 then #

          Primary dial-in number: 0870 2407821
            or if dialling internationally +44 2078193600
          Or local access alternatives:
            Italy          0269682731
            USA West Coast 4089616553
            USA East Coast 7183541169
            Japan          0335708256
            Spain          912702479
            South Korea    (0)234831059

Thanks,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |