[DAIS-WG] Reminder DAIS (RDF) Call

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 07:46:32 CDT 2009

Hi,
    Just a short reminder that we are scheduled to have a DAIS RDF call
on Thursday 23rd of April at 8am UK time (GMT+1). Note this call will
not discuss interop issues. Shall follow the previous call's agenda:

- Progress, status of:
     - motivational/glossary/scenarios document
     - query document
     - ontology document
- Planning

Let me know if anyone wants to add anything to this agenda.

Call details:

         Participant access code: 23057332 then #

         Primary dial-in number: 0870 2407821
           or if dialling internationally +44 2078193600
         Or local access alternatives:
           Italy          0269682731
           USA West Coast 4089616553
           USA East Coast 7183541169
           Japan          0335708256
           Spain          912702479
           South Korea    (0)234831059

Thanks,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |