[DAIS-WG] DAIS / SAGA...

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 19 12:03:29 CST 2008

Hi Andre,
          Apologies for not having replied before - I will try to
attend this session. Are you expecting anything? i.e. a presentation
or anything else? Slightly concerned as, you said, we've had
interactions before but have had difficulties following these up due
to time constraints. Let me know if you want anything for the session
and once again my apologies for not having replied afore.

Mario