[DAIS-WG] WS-DAI specification namespaces?

Malcolm Atkinson mpa at nesc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 19 02:39:34 CDT 2007

I think the correct procedure is to start developing a formal revision,
issuing a list of proposed amendments to the list and soliciting proposals
for others.

The changes should also be noted in the experience report which is a
necessary part of converting the standards proposal into an agreed standard.

Malcolm