[DAIS-WG] information about Data Grid

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 26 02:47:26 CST 2007

Hi,

> Hi, i am a student from brazil. I am making a research about Data Grid. I
> would like to know more about  Data Grid.

I think DAIS would only give you a perspective on one way with
which you could access data within a data grid. As a first stab
you might try to look at the OGSA Data Architecture document which
gives you a broader overview of some of the issues concerned:

 	http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14053?nav=1

You can also try to look at the numerous pieces of software that may
be used to build data grids - standards and implementations are not
that well aligned at the moment.

I don't know if that helps any,

Mario