[DAIS-WG] OGSA-DAI User's Group Meeting at OGF20.

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri May 4 07:44:25 CDT 2007

Folks,
       Apologies for cross posting (if you get this more than once). We
will be holding an OGSA-DAI User's Group meeting at OGF20 on Thursday
10th of May from 10:30 to 12:30 at:

         Room 6,
         GMEX Premier Travel Inn
         7-11 Lower Mosley Street
         Manchester

This is very near to the OGF20 venue, see:

         http://www.ogsadai.org.uk/news/ug.php

for more details and the lastest information. If you are definitely
going to attend could you drop me an email so that I can gauge
numbers? We have limited space. If you have any questions feel free
to get back in touch with me,

Mario