[dais-wg] DAIS-WG at GGF16

Norman Paton norm at cs.man.ac.uk
Fri Feb 3 09:38:18 CST 2006

The following is the proposed programme of the DAIS session at GGF16.  I
note that Item 2 is intended to enable discussion of public comment
feedback on the specifications, and will not be heavily structured.  As
such, if there are particular things that you would like to see
addressed, please post a comment on one of the documents or send me an
email, and we will try to prepare appropriately.

Community update and discussion on future directions [1:30 pm - 3:00 pm,
Wednesday 15th]

Agenda:
1. Update on Activities [Dave Pearson: 10 minutes]
2. Community feedback on submitted documents [Norman Paton: 30 minutes]
3. Progress reports on implementations [Steven Lynden: 30 minutes]
4. Discussion on future activities [Dave Pearson: 20 minutes]

Please note that there is also a BOF to consider extending the scope of
the DAIS-WG to include the development of an RDF Data Access Realisation
on Thursday 16th, 10:30 to 12:00.  If you believe that such an activity
would be worthwhile, and in particular if you would be interested in
participating, please be sure to attend the BOF, and/or to let the
organiser (Isao Kojima, AIST) know of your interest.

Regards, Norman