[dais-wg] GGF13 DAIS WG Session 2 - Wednesday 3:30 - 5pm Crystal Ballroom 2

Dave Pearson dave.pearson at oracle.com
Fri Mar 4 10:09:39 CST 2005

All,

The DAIS WG is intending to submit its standards recommendations for
database access and integration services at GGF14. Before this can be
done the most important decision that needs to be taken is what
underlying framework(s) the DAIS functionalities should map onto; WSRF
only, WS-I only, or both.

The second WG session, being held on Wednesday at 3:30pm in Crystal
Ballroom 2, will address the issues related to each option. We believe
you all have a strong interest in this topic and that you hold views we
need to consider. Therefore we'd welcome your attendance and active
participation.

Regards

Dave

Dave Pearson