[dais-wg] DAIS Telcon on Tuesday 15th February at 5pm GMT

Dave Pearson dave.pearson at oracle.com
Mon Feb 14 04:10:36 CST 2005

All,

The next DAIS telcon will be held on 15th February. The details for the
call are as follows:

Time: 5pm GMT
          6pm CET
          9am PST

International Tel:             +44 118 92 49000
US/Canada:                     650-607-2253 , 888-967-2253
Meeting id:                       641387
Password:                        150205

Proposed items for the agenda include:

    CGS update
    Preparation for  GGF13

Note we will again attempt to use Meeting place. I'll be in the Oracle
office for the call which means I'll be on line and have my mobile phone
on in the event of any problems.

Tom - we can discuss your offer of an alternative number and time on the
call.

Dave

Dave Pearson
Grid Programme Director