[dais-wg] A simple Data Access service

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 07:26:22 CDT 2005

Yes, I mean timeouts and renew messages - no magic.  Perhaps I
misunderstood the intent of the interface that was being discussed.  I
thought it was supposed to be a complete implementation rather than a
proof of concept.  My concern was just that important functionality
seemed to have been omitted.  I wasn't making a statement about the
difficulty of implementing it, or whether defining it as a common
standard is better than implementing it separately in every service.

Dave.