USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:36:28 PST 2024

nitter
Logo
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot

The Illuminati, The NWO, The Occult, Symbolism, Truth. As an Amazon
Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Business inquiries:
blue9933 at protonmail.com
donations
linktr.ee/illuminaticoin
Joined July 2015

    Tweets 138,415
    Following 1,324
    Followers 1,690,235
    Likes 260

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
8m
14
26
152
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
15m
Take iodine to decalcify your pineal gland! An essential trace element
that's vital to your brain, iodine can flush out chemical toxins like
fluoride, lead, mercury, & biological toxins. Iodine deficiency is an
epidemic, so I recommend this supplement:
amazon.com/J-CROWS%C2%AE-Lug… #ad
16
12
59
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
23m
The world isn't what it seems, pay attention!!
25
18
155
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
38m
15
27
1
89
0
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
53m
I need new conspiracy theories. All my old ones came true!
61
43
3
386
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
1h
21
62
3
303
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
1h
The general population doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't
even know that it doesn't know
25
87
2
428
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
1h
17
34
1
115
GIF
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
1h
Blackrock gets half a trillion dollar deal to "rebuild" Ukraine. What
a spontaneous & shocking coincidence. humanevents.com/2023/06/19/b…
BlackRock, JP Morgan set up ‘reconstruction bank’ for Ukraine

BlackRock and JPMorgan Chase are aiding Ukraine in setting up a
reconstruction bank.
humanevents.com
158
1,421
80
2,720
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
2h
43
147
15
295
0
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
2h
the super rich treat our food like poison
33
43
2
237
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
2h
53
1,190
22
3,460
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
2h
The Federal Reserve's trillion dollar printing presses will eventually
plunder the world economy. It must be abolished.
31
56
2
313
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
3h
30
122
3
336
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
3h
It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club.
81
83
3
578
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
3h
17
37
4
144
0
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
3h
Illuminati Vol. 4 Brotherhood of the Beast:
invidious.esmailelbob.xyz/watch?v=om0efIig…
ILLUMINATI IV : Brotherhood of the beast
youtube.com
17
21
63
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
4h
28
81
3
541
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
4h
Shop local. Eat local. Spend local. Enjoy local. Support the local
businesses who support the area where you live, work, and play.
29
150
4
638