USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:35:40 PST 2024

nitter
Logo
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck

New Film "The War On Children" Streaming Now @ TheWarOnChildren.com •
Cuban American 🇺🇸 • Robby Starbuck Show Host • @AFPTN Ambassador •
❤️ @LandonStarbuck
Nashville, TN
linktr.ee/RobbyStarbuck
Joined September 2008

    Tweets 106,960
    Following 9,903
    Followers 427,879
    Likes 186,359

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
Feb 2
Today we make history on @X by premiering our film "The War On
Children" here. Watch the trailer and then help us prove filmmakers
don’t need woke studios to succeed by subscribing to watch the full
film. What’s the film about? There’s a war on our children right now.
Far left activists will stop at nothing to indoctrinate them,
sexualize them, guilt them and punish them until they submit to their
woke religion. For too long the dots haven’t been connected to expose
their battle plan. This film exposes EVERYTHING. The War On Children
is the ultimate @X film. Many of the people and stories featured were
found right here on 𝕏. Many risked losing their accounts (and more)
to expose this war on our children but now @elonmusk owns the site and
even he’s subscribed to me and has access to our film. Jump in with us
and let’s make history. If you don’t know how to subscribe, here’s
how: Scroll down to the next tweet that has a link you can click to
subscribe OR go back to my main page on here @robbystarbuck, make sure
you already follow me and then you’ll have the option to click
SUBSCRIBE for $5. That gets you access to our film! What if you want a
higher quality TV or home theatre experience? You can download the
Movies Plus app on nearly every TV, App Store and even XBOX. Then
search The War On Children to rent the film there. Alternatively, you
can download the Rumble app as well where the film is also available
to rent for $11.99. And thanks again @ElonMusk for making @X a place
where the truth lives and people can have meaningful debates again.
Without your actions, this film would not be premiering here today. A
big thanks to all who participated @libsoftiktok @randpaul
@Riley_Gaines_ @REVWUTRUTH @sgruber91 @CourageHabit @iamlisalogan
@RealJessTapia @LJDetrans @karaafrederick @Harrisontinz
@KelleyAshbyPaul @bac37 @KeelinWA @justindanhof @WilliamLamberth For
anyone who wants to do more to support our work, you can contribute
any amount at TheWarOnChildren.com so that we can make other amazing
films and provide adult only screenings to churches. Thank you in
advance for subscribing! WARNING: This film is not suitable for
children
928
8,382
626
18,998
0
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
2h
Update: he’s free!
Matthew Foldi
@MatthewFoldi
2h
WATCH: STEVE NIKOUI IS FREED!!!! Thank you @RepBrianMast!!!!!!!
14
88
6
489
Robby Starbuck retweeted
Matthew Foldi
@MatthewFoldi
2h
WATCH: STEVE NIKOUI IS FREED!!!! Thank you @RepBrianMast!!!!!!!
Matthew Foldi
@MatthewFoldi
2h
WE ARE WAITING FOR THEM TO FREE KAREEM NIKOUI’S FATHER, STEVE NIKOUI,
WHO WAS ARRESTED FOR LITERALLY NO REASON @CapitolPolice
39
294
31
854
Robby Starbuck retweeted
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
3h
This image represents where our country is going and how Democrats
treat us. This man’s son was killed on Joe Biden’s watch because of
Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. Dad came to #SOTU
hoping to hear that his son and others who died would be honored.
Instead Joe claimed to keep Americans safe in a string of gaslighting,
sickening lies. Dad voiced his disgust as any Dad would by saying "13
MARINES". Biden’s "protection" arrested and charged him for having the
audacity to interrupt and speak up for his dead son. The Democrats
treat us like subjects and criminals who should be tossed in jail if
we call out their lies all while they get rich and consolidate power.
Evil. This defines Biden’s presidency. 👇🏼
73
775
38
2,048
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
2h
I stand with Steve Nikoui 13 WARRIORS Johanny Pichardo Darin T. Hoover
Nicole L. Gee Hunter Lopez Daegan W. Page Humberto A. Sanchez David L.
Espinoza Jared M. Schmitz Rylee J. McCollum Dylan R. Merola Kareem M.
Nikoui Maxton W. Soviak Ryan C. Knauss Say their names @JoeBiden
39
966
29
2,424
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
2h
You’re more interested in policing the language that Americans use to
describe Laken Riley’s killer than you are in using every resource to
stop illegals from committing violent crimes against Americans.
Ilhan Omar
@IlhanMN
4h
Let me be clear: No human being is illegal.
11
67
2
374
Robby Starbuck retweeted
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
10h
BREAKING: Outspoken trans activist Krystel Lauzon, who advocated for
child gender transitions, arrested on child p*rn charges. SOURCE:
reduxx.info/canada-transgend…
3,613
8,177
1,278
25,285
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
3h
Democrats want you to stop calling Laken Riley’s killer an illegal.
They want you to say undocumented because it might upset some people
to say illegal despite the fact he came here illegally. That’s what
they care about. Pure evil.
End Wokeness
@EndWokeness
3h
Pelosi slams Joe Biden for referring to Laken Riley's kiIIer as an
illegal: "He should've said undocumented."
24
164
4
468
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
3h
Wow. @townhallcom reports that Steve Nikoui was arrested and charged
for interrupting Biden at #SOTU2024 Biden’s government is now
arresting a grieving Gold Star parent because he called out Joe after
Joe lied by saying that he keeps Americans safe. His son Lance Cpl.
Kareem Nikoui was killed in Biden’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal.
Steve shouted "13 Marines" as a reminder of the troops who died
unnecessarily on Biden’s watch during his botched withdrawal. If
anyone knows Steve and he has bail, it would be my honor to pay it for
him. DM me. What a disgusting, horrific thing for the government to do
to a grieving Dad.
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
3h
The man who shouted and got forcibly removed from #SOTU was Steve
Nikoui. His son Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui was killed in Biden’s botched
Afghanistan withdrawal. He shouted "13 Marines". The gaslighting about
Americans being safe must have infuriated him.
338
3,149
197
6,954
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
3h
The man who shouted and got forcibly removed from #SOTU was Steve
Nikoui. His son Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui was killed in Biden’s botched
Afghanistan withdrawal. He shouted "13 Marines". The gaslighting about
Americans being safe must have infuriated him.
95
1,436
59
3,896
0
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
4h
Trump just posted this #SOTU video.💀
63
443
24
1,686
0
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
4h
That was the gaslighting of the union and the aggressive clapping from
Dems came off like North Korean state TV. #SOTU
25
310
6
1,424
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
4h
If we’re all intellectually honest, there’s no doubt @elonmusk could
do more for America with that $12 Billion than Joe Biden and the
government will. Biden will use it for endless war, hormones for kids,
gender ideology in schools and NGO’s that basically traffick kids.
Chaya Raichik
@ChayaRaichik10
5h
Elon Musk's tax bill in 2021 was $12 Billion. The biggest tax payment
in history. They'll never mention that though.
22
160
753
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
5h
He called Laken Riley "Lincoln" after he was shamed into saying her
name. He then seems to use her to downplay the number of people
impacted by illegal immigrant crime.
32
157
5
701
0
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
5h
He’s just straight up lying to America. Few people still believe these
lies. I’m sad this is what our nation has become. A nation run by
liars and thieves. It’s sickening to watch it all unravel. #SOTU
43
486
4
2,191
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
6h
We’re about to hear a gaslighting of the union, not a state of the union #SOTU
25
68
1
515
Robby Starbuck retweeted
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
16h
Most Americans are still unaware that the census counts ALL people,
including illegal immigrants, for deciding how many House seats each
state gets! This results in Dem states getting roughly 20 more House
seats, which is another strong incentive for them not to deport
illegals.
18,886
63,313
4,350
240,919
Robby Starbuck retweeted
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
11h
The kids are all right! A massive crowd has turned out at Cal Poly for
our @TPUSA Change My Mind tabling event. In response to some
protestors, a large group of students led an impromptu singing of the
National Anthem. An incredible moment! 🔥🇺🇸
786
5,049
198
24,154