Thu Feb 8 22:42:06 PST 2024

yeah! my username was my whole email, not just the username part ;p
got logged in

2000
hrm the 'quick questions' forum where you're supposed to start free
support requests (hey i already bought their course ;p) doesn't seem
to quite be working, it didn't show my post, it shows an error when
viewed ... hmm maybe noscript ... no, there's no noscript ... :S
ah-ha! new threads must be approved by moderator before becoming
visible.

hrm >( 2003 i hit search to find more threads, it found only one, it
had no reply !! that's not right
earlier i found a post that had full support that was recent and did
regard my device and even my work on it by someone else

>( :S
2004
i ran the search for my phone model number again and this time it said
there were no hits
so i'm engaging a different situation than i was before.
2005

thinking about this, i think one of the issues is a can
psychologically participate in the problem
like, if i started troubleshooting it to figure out what things were
related to it being there or not, and how it might transfer, i expect
i'd dissociate and do something to deter the troubleshooting
developing information effectively, at a one or two specific kinds of
points (hard to think about [safely maybe :S]

but it's nice to get closer

it's too bad i borked the new phone
if i assume the specific image i flashed is what borks it, a quick
solution might be to use another new phone, and not flash that image
but set it up some other way

oh and i wanted to try other download agents on the germanish phone :)
but, i think i may take a break from this, and maybe consider a new
phone model a little bit more
cause i want to prepare for other things going on in life with parts
of me that otherwise would focus on this a lot

for example there is a therapy facility i wanted to visit but forgot to
2008 :)

2013 ok i looked thru the forums more and they are active, and i can
find the thread i couldn't find using google. i think maybe just the
forum i was posting to has the issue. i think the thread isn't showing
up because it needs moderator approval. so i should
- wait a day for moderator to show thread
- if no reply, post in a more active subforum where i see similar replies
2015

2129
traffick boss readies his wooden spear
he crouches, ready to [thrust it into the chest of an oncoming being
{i wonder if 'traffick boss' is saying he needs to talk, maybe about
being both karl + boss, like long term [don't know?]

2142
traffick boss is blubbering like a lunatic
why?
he's aiming a live camera at himself while shooting diplomats
traffick boss: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK BAGS OF BANANAS [bang!]"
traffick boss slams his head into a wall a few times, cracking the
plaster, then videotapes himself killing a second diplomat
2143
[dictator of d--
2145?
[ictatortopia understands this experience a little. some sympathy for
traffick boss.]
2145
traffick boss dodges as he aims the gun at himself, firing instead
into a random object near a diplomat after jerking his head away
2147

a bunch of confused vivisection escapees are gathering up the dead
diplomats after stealthily replacing traffick boss's gun with a banana
from a bag

they take the diplomat bodies and carry them to a field full of flowers
they make funny noises while considering bringing them back to life or
burying them or maybe putting on diplomatic flower plays with their
bodies
when they try the different approaches a little they crowd around and
make cooing and jabbering noises
putting them in the ground seems to make the best noises until they wait a bit
and then it is so sad as the lives of the diplomats run over them

some of them go and get the diplomats' families

a sneaky one, while others are distracted, uses snapshots of the
diplomats from prior to their deaths to quickly bring them all back to
life with the bullet wounds undamaged
another gets uppity about this when noticing
soon there are two copies of all the diplomat bodies, one ---
{we still haven't fully sorted it out. it's interesting. we suspect
that people don't want their murdered friends "brought back to life"
with mysterious strange actions, but nor do they want them [killed
again?] if they have already ---
[there must be so much to [-- :S

---
i don't know that much about death, my small engagement with it
overlapped this severe situation where it is hard to feel anything
naturally

my first encounter with death was when my grandfather died.
then there were a couple people in our occupy wall street camp who died.
and cecilia died.
then i learned my close friend's sister died.
i also bumped into believing in my own death, maybe really different,
uses same word, a couple similar concept bits
oh i also found a really interesting therapist had died and other
acquaintances online, all during this experience, like shane, and
people who had encouraged (rather than discouraged) us during
facebook-event/experience

and animal and plant and ecosystem death, which is big if you feel
them as sentient friends and family

a lot of dissociation. some normal, some severe.
oh also my closest friend's father died. and my grandmother. the
father was after the grandfather. the grandmother was after the
craziness and facebook.
oh and marshall rosenberg died after i learned about him and right
before i actually tried to take his classes.
also carl barks died. before my grandfather. he made comics i read as
a kid, died while i was a kid.

an interesting and really weird part is i feel like there can be good
death, but that it's rare. i imagine some people feeling really
satisfied with their lives and moving on; i guess i imagine that as
what would happen in a really well-adapted society or culture. it
doesn't seem like the norm.

i guess thinking that helps me think of mourning a little. when
somebody dies, the loss of their potential life, their being-alive, is
big. they're gone. everything they might do or say or know or hold
seems gone.

another thing we've been really gently considering-realizing is
[influence-spirits], which maps to reincarnation and heaven in logical
and strong ways. if one makes a few assumptions there are strong ways
to believe in life after death. < uhh i'm frozen or someth now
{{{ oop
<

traffick boss hobbles on crutches
bunny rabbit: "traffick boss where is your powersuit"
traffick boss looks at bunny rabbit
bunny rabbit: "are those janitor's crutches?"

traffick boss hobbles on the crutches to a picnic table
he trips and stumbles

[The big issue with writing about life after death is that it depends
on things the harmful behaviors can strongly influence.]
---

[O_!

<i'm guessing it's a little like "destiny", where describing it changes it

just ideas
{{{{
when karl attends to "spiritual harm" he doesn't mean it the way others do.
he means that some mysterious influence is trying to counter the
expression of his spirit, really strongly.
like if you wanted an apple to grow into a tree, and something sensed
this, and made the apple instead whither and trees falter around it.
in many many ways, even in subconscious things.
[some think of it is as like countering a political AI spreading
influence, but a person in a normal life instead]

{so we don't talk about some things because we desperately need the
tiny tiny seeming ways in which that isn't happening. because the only
afterlife and spirit we've logically found is normal influence [held
complexly].}
 [ and it seems wrong to describe that in our language-culture,
because we don't acknowledge the similarity between the words
"influence" and "spirit" so a lot of really strange things can happ--

blargh
mistake here, mistake there, etc etc
2205
:S :S :S

--

2208

2212 20240209 -0800

2227

writing code that has complex organization

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm think of this occasionally
roughly engaging some cognitive inhibs

handling a cognitive inhibition

the things i heard from people generally involve not fighting the
inhibition (2 people)
the feelings the boss-influence express aren't familiar to me well
but [oops]
2228

2232

once upon a time, [th
2232

you're standing on a rock. a small rock. nearby are some other rocks
and a blade of grass
> look at rock
it's small, maybe 2 inches long, a little bit bigger than you
> climb down rock onto other rock
you climb down the rock, wedging a foot into the spac--

2233
the realm of mistak--
2233

i'm practicing staying up late because i know most people stay up really lat--
[b--

2234