Cryptocurrency: Ford, Fuller, Hayek, Mi Primer Economia El Salvador

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 20:07:10 PST 2024

Henry Ford - a unique "energy currency" that could "stop wars."
December 4, 1921, The New York Tribune published a story detailing a
plan by inventor Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company, to
replace the existing gold-backed currency system into one based on an
"energy currency."

Buckminster Fuller in 1967 - By the year 2000 there will be a
realistic scientific accounting system of wealth. Wealth is energy.
Energy can neither be created nor lost. Wealth is not going to
deteriorate or get lost which is a great way of thinking about all the
economics.

Friedrich Hayek 1984 - "I don't believe we shall ever have a good
money again before we take the thing out of the hands of government,
we can't take it violently out of the hands of government, all we can
do is by some sly roundabout way introduce something that they can't
stop"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-tZGwmOOGI Salvador Bitcoin