Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun May 28 04:12:58 PDT 2023

> a mental health worker was sharing a document entitled "Personal Bill
> of Rights". it might have already been mutated some. total
> "experimentee" material! it seems important to make these.
>
> below i attempt to begin including everything from the document and
> ideas from other thread. first the ideas then the document.
>
> all beings have inherent rights
> i have the right to be happy
> i have the right to be treated with dignity and respect
> i have the right to have my needs and wants respected by others
> i have the right to change and grow as much and however i want
> i have the right to make my own decisions
> i have the right to make friends and be comfortable around people
> i have the right to a nonabusive environment
> i have the right to be completely healthy
> i have the right to do things i want to do
> i have the right to have personal needs
> i have the right to have privacy
> i have the right to have time of my own
> i have the right to be paid when i work for others
> i have the right to help people in need whenever and as much as i want
> i have the right to take care of myself
> i have the right to make choices based on my feelings
> i have the right to pursue my life without explaining or excusing myself
> - maybe intersperse the simple clear ones at both start and end
> i have the right to think for myself
> i have the right to make my own decisions without being influenced
> one way or another
>
> Personal Bill of Rights
>
> 1. I have the right to ask for what I want.
> 2. I have the right to say no to requests or demands I can't meet.
3. I have the right to express all of my feelings, positive or negative.
4. I have the right to change my mind.
might change that or add to note the other half more (keeping one's
mind),maybe I have the right to whatever the nature of my own opinion
is
5. I have the right to make mistaked and not have to be perfect.
similarly as 4 could merge with: I have the right to become as
skillful as I desire or dream of.
6. I have the right to follow my own values and standards.
7. I have the right to say no to anything when I feel I am not ready,
it is unsafe, or it violates my valurd.
8. I have the right to determine my own