Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun May 28 04:07:09 PDT 2023

a mental health worker was sharing a document entitled "Personal Bill
of Rights". it might have already been mutated some. total
"experimentee" material! it seems important to make these.

below i attempt to begin including everything from the document and
ideas from other thread. first the ideas then the document.

all beings have inherent rights
i have the right to be happy
i have the right to be treated with dignity and respect
i have the right to have my needs and wants respected by others
i have the right to change and grow as much and however i want
i have the right to make my own decisions
i have the right to make friends and be comfortable around people
i have the right to a nonabusive environment
i have the right to be completely healthy
i have the right to do things i want to do
i have the right to have personal needs
i have the right to have privacy
i have the right to have time of my own
i have the right to be paid when i work for others
i have the right to help people in need whenever and as much as i want
i have the right to take care of myself
i have the right to make choices based on my feelings
i have the right to pursue my life without explaining or excusing myself
- maybe intersperse the simple clear ones at both start and end
i have the right to think for myself
i have the right to make my own decisions without being influenced
one way or another

Personal Bill of Rights

1. I have the right to ask for what I want.
2. I have the right to say no to requests or demands I can't meet.