War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue May 16 13:15:08 PDT 2023

All defense systems fail when overloaded.

Yet still, for last mile defense, almost nothing beats a ton of
hot lead being farted in thy general direction...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKrpEfNaQO8 CIWS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWBUl7oT9sA F.A.R.T.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close-in_weapon_system
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_weapon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanx_CIWS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_dome

https://twitter.com/RadarFennec
https://taurevanime.substack.com/p/lessons-of-the-ukraine-war-3

Pinned Tweet
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
Apr 20
I forgot that Elon doesn't like substack so will no longer embed the
link to the article. So adding an image here because that way it
catches people attention on twitter better.
taurevanime.substack.com/p/l…
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
Apr 20
The third lesson from the Ukraine War has been finished.
taurevanime.substack.com/p/l…
9
15
2
90
Fennec_Radar retweeted
Gzim Kulufi. @Mykorola
13h
Courtesy of @snekotron .
8
32
2
162
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
10h
Ghost targets due to jamming is certainly a possibility. That would be
an equally horrible thought that Russia is capable of doing that to
the main ground based air defence system of the US and many NATO
partners and allies.
sharpenedsting @sharpenedsting
10h
Replying to @RadarFennec
At this point I'm thinking that the AD was being jammed. Specifically,
I think they were being jammed with a technique called Digital Radio
Frequency Memory jamming which can, among other things, make fake
targets appear on radar screens. I think they were shooting at thin
air.
10
16
1
89
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
10h
Looks like we got a couple of drunk Patriots too.
Kasa @Portugalujo
11h
Replying to @Portugalujo
Más misiles antiaéreos que fallan al ser lanzados e impactan contra el
suelo o edificios (además de los dos del vídeo anterior)
Show this thread
7
16
1
109
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
11h
6 minutes would give more than twice the range for a Kh-31. And I
doubt those pilots would be dicking around for 3 minutes before firing
Also looks to be SHORAD missiles firing in all directions before the
detonation We see two smoke plumes appear, so two missiles/drones hit
Zornkrieger @Zornkrieg
14h
Replying to @ArmchairW
It’s on livestream, about 6 minutes after the AD system stopped
launching. You guys are the experts on missile speeds etc. I linked
the livestream below, AD starts around 3:00AM. What would be the
timing of a say an ARM or some other missile used?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzdVHFkph7s…
3
14
2
90
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
16h
I counted 30 Patriot PAC-3 MSE launches here. The FY2024 costs of
these per missile is about $$5,275,000 That was $158,250,000 fired in
about two minutes. And as we see, the battery or something else likely
got blown up. So it failed in its mission.
775
1,465
472
4,794
686,947
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
14h
This tweet will do the numbers and I got nothing to shill. Instead I
advice you all to go see the anime Monster by Naoki Urasawa. It is a
captivating psychological thriller about a surgeon trying to stop a
manipulative nihilistic serial killer.
23
30
3
372
45,296
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
15h
If reports of secondaries is accurate, then a military target was most
definitely hit in tonight's strike.
Tony @Cyberspec1
16h
Replying to @Cyberspec1
💥According to the Ukrainians, this was the most massive attack on
Kiev: "Calibers" and "Daggers" were used. In the Svyatoshyn district,
a fire with an area of 200 m where an enemy military object was hit -
probably air defense. The explosions continue to rumble
Show this thread
9
31
2
310
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
15h
We dont know what hit the battery or what they were attempting to
intercept. There is of course a lot of speculation that it was Khinzal
because it is the prime system to target a hardened target like this
But what if it was merely 31 Geran-2 drones that were launched
instead?
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
16h
I counted 30 Patriot PAC-3 MSE launches here. The FY2024 costs of
these per missile is about $$5,275,000 That was $158,250,000 fired in
about two minutes. And as we see, the battery or something else likely
got blown up. So it failed in its mission.
Show this thread
16
7
2
95
GIF

Gzim Kulufi. @Mykorola
23h
Before people wisunderstand. This is the KIA count for the whole last
5 months. From that city on the Bahmut front.
1
4
1
36
Show this thread
Fennec_Radar retweeted
Gzim Kulufi. @Mykorola
23h
Vinnitsa: -145 in Bythmut. It’s about 20% of the city’s KIA’s of this war.
10
31
3
144
Show this thread
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
18h
This tells us that it wasn't just Britain who gave Storm Shadow to
Ukraine. SCALP is the French designation.
Gzim Kulufi. @Mykorola
May 15
Replying to @Mykorola
More and more convinced it’s a Martel given the strike in Lughansk
today was made by a SCALP.
Show this thread
3
6
51
Fennec_Radar retweeted
Gzim Kulufi. @Mykorola
May 15
Possible first use of a Martel ARM in Donetsk.
4
13
2
63
Show this thread
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
18h
I remember being told by someone with extreme confidence that the
cages totally work and Lancet has been made useless by them.
Gzim Kulufi. @Mykorola
May 15
777 copecage problems. twitter.com/i/web/status/165…
Show this thread
1
37
Fennec_Radar retweeted
Gzim Kulufi. @Mykorola
May 15
Cherkassy getting Moskalized hard.
5
9
103
Show this thread
Fennec_Radar @RadarFennec
18h
Why would Ukrainian's need to put up a blur effect over a grenade
detonation in their own propaganda video? 🤔
chris__759 @chris__759
21h
‼️FAKE‼️ Ukraine 🇺🇦 staged an clip that should tell the story
"Russians abandon their wounded comrade and stole parts of his
equipment." Easy we can see that the actors walk next to two craters
and do their show. The explosion was just added to the clip!
Show this thread
1
22
Fennec_Radar retweeted
chris__759 @chris__759
21h
‼️FAKE‼️ Ukraine 🇺🇦 staged an clip that should tell the story
"Russians abandon their wounded comrade and stole parts of his
equipment." Easy we can see that the actors walk next to two craters
and do their show. The explosion was just added to the clip!
Bakhmut Counters 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini @Heroiam_Slava
May 15
"We do not abandon our own...." The wounded man was cleaned up by his
comrades-in-arms and left alone🥳
Show this thread
122
411