War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue May 23 00:49:35 PDT 2023

How the US blew up the Nordstream pipelines (Radar Evidence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG71NGXr4vU ASDS Engineer Exposes
Nordstream Sabotage

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk0vwBWh-Qex80eMieEfJvw revisionfour

In this short video I lay out how the United States blew up the
Nordstream pipelines. I go through the motive, means and exactly
how it was carried out. In this video I include incriminating radar
evidence that places the United States Navy at the scene of the
crime at the time of the crime.

Please watch the video all the way through before commenting

Baltops 22
Advanced Seal Delivery System
Flightradar24
Sikorsky SH-60 Seahawk
Boeing P-8 Poseidon
Boeing KC-135 Stratotanker
Enjoy the video and please do your own research!
Like and subscribe for more to come!

I am writing to you as a concerned citizen of the world, wishing
for a peaceful resolution to the conflict in Ukraine. My identity
is not of importance. What matters is the sharing of my story so
that the world can understand...

Once the explosives were planted, they would be triggered by sonobuoy.
On September 25, at roughly 10:52 pm UTC, a US Navy Sikorsky MH-60R
Seahawk appeared on radar in the Baltic Sea, east of Bornholm Island.
Radar data indicates that this state-of-the-art helicopter, equipped...

Meanwhile, on September 25, at roughly 11:28 pm UTC, a US Navy
Boeing P-8A Poseidon equipped with sonobuoy and with NO CALLSIGN
appeared on radar east of the Faroe Islands. This Boeing P-8A
Poseidon headed directly to the site of the first Nord Stream
explosion near Bornholm...

At this juncture, the Poseidon had completed the first part of its
mission, confirming the detonation of the explosives. It then flew
over land near Miastko and rendezvoused with a US Air Force Boeing
KC-135R Stratotanker for in-air refueling at 1:20 am UTC on September
26. The...

The same US Navy Boeing P-8A Poseidon with no callsign reappeared
on radar at 6:22 am UTC on September 26, east of Bornholm Island.
It flew to the site of the first explosion for a second look at
7:00 am UTC, then flew back and disappeared from radar at roughly
9:04 am UTC east...

After the second wave of explosions at 5:03 pm UTC on September 26,
the original US Navy Sikorsky MH-60R Seahawk reappeared on radar
in the Baltic at roughly 6:42 pm UTC. It then hovered for over two
hours until approximately 8:50 pm UTC, at which point it went off
radar. During...

How the US blew up the Nordstream pipelines (Radar Evidence). I
urge the public to review the publicly available radar data for
themselves and witness the events as they unfolded, as it is easily
verifiable.  -- ASDS Engineer