Calls for FULL UNEMPLOYMENT

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 22 11:00:18 PDT 2023

Vulnerability id includes the TRUE NAMES identification and tracking of Semich and Gramps.

While we're waiting we'll just reprogram some various Boston Dynamics type robots as T1 type terminators.

And if any such activity is traced back to moi?

I will throw myself on the mercy of any court charged with investigation of your two murders.

No properly advised jury should convict. It was self-defense -  " Stand your cypherpunk ground '.

I'll be the Kyle Rittenhouse of revolutionary anarchism - Semich and Gramps will be underground.

Prep the robot gravediggers please HAL