Calls for FULL UNEMPLOYMENT

Wed Mar 22 07:20:33 PDT 2023

the article prof rat linked for me opens to a humanoid robot. i found
a cracking-with-chatgpt article on what prof rat quoted at
https://www.theregister.com/2023/02/22/chatgpt_pwn2own_ai/ . i
selected this link because the reporter interviewed the participants
rather than rehashing another newsfeed.

the articles seem to focus on the participants using chatgpt for
server development and stress the service is not sufficient for e.g.
vulnerability identification . it seems to me with techniques like
those used in langchain or llama-index that vulnerability
identification and automated exploitation would be wholly doable and
are likely already being done.