Wed Mar 1 16:43:32 PST 2023

MCBoss [on camera, dissociated, gesturing]: “Over here, this is the
body of my favorite spouse.”

MCBoss moves on.

MCBoss [on camera, dissociated, gesturing]: “This is a photo from the
day I infiltrated the military of Dictatortopia and had them conquer
themselves with my leased weapons.”

MCBoss moves on.

MCBoss [on camera, dissociated, gesturing]: “This is the framed code
to the vault in my office containing emergency billion dollar bags of
cash.”

MCBoss moves on.

MCBoss [on camera, dissociated, gesturing]: “This is the body of the
bully I gave blowjobs to in middle school. Hollowed be their name.”

MCBoss moves on.

MCBoss [on camera, dissociated, gesturing]: “This my bible of mind
control, a precious document I inherited from a foolish and dead
dictator.”

MCBoss moves on,

MCBoss [on camera, dissociated, gesturing]: “This is a robot replica
of my most favored mind controller. It still functions as the central
computer core.” The robot looks like the bully.