Cryptocurrency: CBDC Digital Fiat WARNING BELLS GOING OFF

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 17:47:12 PDT 2023

Study shows 130 countries exploring central bank digital currencies

https://www.reuters.com/markets/currencies/study-shows-130-countries-exploring-central-bank-digital-currencies-2023-06-28/

Atlantic Council CBDC Tracker
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/cbdctracker/

They are fucking you, hard, in the ass...
when are you going to wake the fuck up and fight back?

They have clearly and publicly stated they want full social control,
full censorship, full access control, full monetary control, full Bio-ID,
full asset control, full movement control, and full mind control,
from fully vaxxed birth to fully medically controlled and forced
prolongated death with nothing but spent out dust left of your
name which they stole from you via your "birth certificate".

If you do not fight back, hard, to the death, right fucking now,
you and everyone will be nothing more than a Rat In A Cage...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0 You = Caged Rat

[–]New_Sale890 6 points7 points8 points 3 hours ago (6 children)

we're headed towards a world of digital currencies

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]kirtash93The Ash Ketchum of Crypto | Gotta Catch 'Em All 0 points1
point2 points 2 hours ago (1 child)

    we're headed towards a world of digital currencies shitcoins.

Now it is correct.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]branddz 0 points1 point2 points 43 minutes ago (0 children)

DOGE; Dumbest Online Gambling Experience

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ice_blade_sorc 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (1 child)

it's not the digital currencies we want though

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Cyclonis123Tin 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

The bullish case was Bitcoin et al taking over the world, the bearish
case was they're all worth nothing. We didn't see the third scenario,
govt's adopting blockchain tech and ramming crypto down our throats
via their cbdc's.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]cashpig000 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

I often think how will society be in 50 years. Will paper money be
completely gone?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ArcosimSilver | QC: CC 51 | VET 22 | Technology 39 0 points1 point2
points 59 minutes ago (0 children)

Governments love control, and CBDCs are a strong control tool. The sad
truth is that I can see in the near future social credit systems being
implemented in a lot of countries, and that paired with CBDCs is a
truly Black Mirror experience.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]walterpadick78 3 points4 points5 points 3 hours ago (4 children)

Let them. They will fail like the Nigeria CBDC. Only 0.5% of Nigerians
used it and the demand for Bitcoin increased so much, it traded at a
higher price than any other country.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BgMalverzacije 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (2 children)

I mean, what are actual advantages for customers so they actually use
CBDC? I cant for life of me understand their selling point

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]walterpadick78 1 point2 points3 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

CBDCs are probably going to be quicker and more convenient to use than
bank transfers or other payment methods, but other than that, I don't
see why people would use them. No one trusts central banks anyway.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BeBopRockSteadyLSBronze 0 points1 point2 points 22 minutes ago (0 children)

I think the idea is that you don't get a choice. All the upside is for
the central bank, not the people

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ArcosimSilver | QC: CC 51 | VET 22 | Technology 39 0 points1 point2
points 58 minutes ago (0 children)

The more people know about expiry dates and remote forfeiture, the
more the resistance against CBDCs will grow.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]scecominorrr 2 points3 points4 points 3 hours ago (2 children)

Wow govt's launching their own shitcoins

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GabeSterPlatinum | QC: DOGE 2476, CC 909 | AvatarTrading 18 0
points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

They don’t need blockchain for their own shitcoin.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BgMalverzacije 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Do we have a name for shit stable coins? Im not creative enough for this

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Dull-Wear-3286 1 point2 points3 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

I hope all of them fails miserably.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]myscienceisbetterTin 1 point2 points3 points 3 hours ago (1 child)

CBDCs so hot right now 🔥

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BgMalverzacije 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

But its sumer already 😎😅

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]coinfeeds-botApproved CC Bot 1 point2 points3 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

tldr; A total of 130 countries representing 98% of the global economy
are now exploring digital versions of their currencies, with almost
half in advanced development, pilot or launch stages, a
closely-followed study shows. A total of 130 countries representing
98% of the global economy are now exploring digital versions of their
currencies, with almost half in advanced development, pilot or launch
stages, a closely-followed study shows.

This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace
reading the original article. As always, DYOR.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]tewsbeferneds78 1 point2 points3 points 3 hours ago (1 child)

Taking control of crypto through putting their own coins out

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BgMalverzacije 1 point2 points3 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Wouldnt be surprised if they copied code from some other stable. Its
crypto right of passage

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]lordciders 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Dead on arrival. They should ask Nigeria's central bank governor.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]zoomercoomer9000 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (1 child)

Yup, and the group researching this has developed an interactive map
so you can see exactly which stage each country is at.

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/cbdctracker/

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BeBopRockSteadyLSBronze 0 points1 point2 points 20 minutes ago (0 children)

Ah. The Atlantic Council.

Now, wouldn't it be interesting to look into their background a little more.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Harold838383 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

And for this reason I’m glad bitcoin exists

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]onemansquestBronze 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Time to celebrate guys. Increasing the money supply will be so easy no
more physical printing. Inflation will skyrocket and our digital gold
will have more purchasing power.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]cashpig000 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Yeah, right. I'd rather trust a squirrel with my savings. Crypto all the way.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ChainsofCastamere 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

There's only a handful of countries that really have either the
technical capability or the political control to pull this off.

Most countries can't even print their own money.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]confirmSuspicionsPlatinum | QC: ALGO 127, CC 74 | PCgaming 78 0
points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Not good, lads.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MrDexterX 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Hello guys,

I just want to say "Fuck CBDCs"

Thank you for your patience.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Pretty_Animal7746 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

I don’t wht would they make that although notes are there 😐 they jst
waste money on these kinds of things if they really wanna do something
then do something else

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BlooberinoPlatinum | QC: CC 1344 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours
ago (0 children)

130 countries want to rule like tyrants over their serfs.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Illicitterror 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

They can try but the voluntary adoption rates are very low.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ImaFreemasonTin | SHIB 5 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Man, we have the Loonie and Toonie. Please don't give our currency any
more funny names.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TB_dolebananaTin 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Wont be hard to get the mass populace to adopt if you forgive a % of
tax for converting to a CBDC - the sheep will waft up that small gain
so fast and then be wondering why they reached they’re allowed carbon
credits and have to eat insects instead of beef lol

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Kone7Tin 0 points1 point2 points 43 minutes ago (0 children)

Next bull run over the next 2 Yeats should push alot of them over the
edge and make them believers