[spam][spam][spam] crazy

Sat Jun 24 18:34:23 PDT 2023

Thought Email
List: spam
Subject: Re: spam barrage

Nice to participate in summarization of a thought. I guess it might be
for memory, which is nice too.

I wanted to make sure we understood that the influence is not coming
from the people on the list, but rather a horrible dissociated group
of actions inside us that are fervently trying to support politics and
influences that people on the list sometimes demonstrate, and are
alsomtrying to disrupt and harm all the members of the list including
us.

When we experience frustration and helplessness associated with these
internal things, and then are encouraged to express or act associated
with anger, it’s many bad things but also inappropriate and misleading
because we are replying to influences inside us, but to the larger
world.

It is complex, however, since most of the changing motivation for
everything is internal, and most of that internal motivation appears
to be a learned model of highly funded world influences, trying to act
to support these influences.