[spam][spam][spam] crazy

Sat Jun 24 17:51:45 PDT 2023

Thought Email
List: unsolveable puzzle fun
Subject: feedback puzzle was Re: I think I fogured [ibid]

I’m towing this cool puzzle. It doesn’t have the cryptography energy,
and others didn’t tow it out with me to change the context well, maybe
we weren’t expecting it?

Recursive feedback sounds fun! Some of us are quite interested.

Would using GPT2 or any small language model work? Hmmm I think the
easiest approaches would either involve training a model (see: free
robot prosthetics ideas), or doing a little hobby thing with
feedbacks. I think the model training is more stable nowadays.