[spam][spam][spam] crazy

Sat Jun 24 17:43:44 PDT 2023

Though Email
List: recent cryptography thought
List: unsolveable puzzle fun
Subject: I think i fogured out how to reverse the one-time pad

There were two different recent ideas based on modeling randomness and
sender expressions and combining their statistics.

One of these was to extract the text, another was to identify the sender.

I think you could combine these together, and also combine in further
tuning of the user models based on the transmissions, in repeated
feedback based on the new statistics possibly present in the encrypted
data.

Of course you’d have to model when hallucinations develop, and it
would take a ton of text. And I there’d be countermeasures.