Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 17:52:46 PDT 2023

we imagine rescuing people mind controlled by foreign and domestic entities both
people mysteriously cheering for values they don’t even understand the
content of, feeling pain when a leader they have never met is
ridiculed, acting to harm their own friends and family
we imagine rescuing them not with kicking and struggling and fighting,
but with relaxing of those parts of the mind that are blinded;
with freeing of those hypnotic habits that know only to repeat the
dogma and not why;
with remembering and connecting and learning;
with understanding that it is ok; that both enemies are right in some way;
and with discovery of behaviors we really value again, becoming again
more rewarding than the addictive political hypnoses

while writing this, i thought with some clarity around how these
obsessive behaviors and thoughts can seem stronger than nicotine and
almost repeat on their own
and, like addiction, it feels wrong to do other things, but with
willpower and support and foremost logical comprehension of the
problem, it is changeable.
i think a combination of deprogramming and addiction recovery would
work for these problems until more nurturing approaches are funded.

* <star> this email seems important.